A full-service test tank is available at our facility in Katy, TX (near Houston, TX). Our new state-of-the-art tank lets you trial your products in a controlled underwater environment in a cost-effective manner.
Our tank (50 ft/15 m square x 30 ft/9 m deep) can wet test a full-size subsea tree while allowing a work class ROV access from all sides. With a reinforced concrete base 3 ft (0.9m) thick, you can test heavy items of up to 2000lbs/907 kg per sq ft (9765 kg per sq m).
50ft x 30ft
Reinforced thick base
Test heavy items
Extensive Project Support
One of our experienced Project Managers will be on hand to help in the detailed planning of all aspects of your project including, but not limited to:
- Safety planning
- Projects schedules
- Engineering or fabrication support
- Additional materials
- Other products or services required
- Easy access via several major freeways
- Convenient location
- Dedicated conference and office facilities
- Communications/data connectivity to conference facilities and crew
- Operations recorded in HD and video provided to client
- 2000 lbs/sq ft weight limit on test tank floor
- 10T overhead crane
- Space for additional, larger crane, if required
- Large size 50’ x 50’ x 30’D
- Support hardware such as HPU’s and ROV tools available on-site
- Fabrication facilities available on-site
- 24/7 access
- Fenced and secure location
What We Offer
The Seanic pool is open for use by any company wishing to rent on a day-rate basis for many types of underwater testing they wish to conduct.
For further information or to reserve the tank, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (713) 934-3100.