The Seanic Ocean Systems Super Grinder is a powerful tool for cutting materials of up to 6 inches in thickness. This rugged and rigorously tested tool is used for decommissioning, post-hurricane or other storm repair and recovery and for removal of jumpers and umbilicals to the surface.
Powered by a commonly used and industry-accepted thruster motor, our Super Grinder features removable and replaceable blades to best suit the task at hand. Aside from the standard fiber abrasive blade, the super grinder can operate with blade options including carbide tooth, carbide brazed, and fire rescue-grade blades to suit the most demanding of subsea cutting needs.
Our standard 20-inch blade is in stock, and can be custom-engineered to a larger or smaller size with a multitude of variations.
- 120lbs (54kg) air / 100lbs (45kg) water
- 316 Stainless Frame/Shroud
- Painted Aluminum Housing
- 17-4 Drive Shaft
- 316 Stainless Hardware
- Fiber Abrasive Grinding Wheel
- Sub-Atlantic Thruster Assembly SA420
- Oil of opportunity
- Requires (1) Open Center Directional Flow Valve
- Motor Requires A and B Connection with #8 JIC
- Case Drain Requires C Connection with #8 JIC.
- Maximum Operating Pressure is 3000psi.
- Maximum Flow rate is 20gpm.