Seanic Ocean Systems manufactures and stocks a wide variety of API and ISO compliant hot stabs and receptacles. Built using the highest quality materials and monitored through a stringent quality assurance program, our products are designed for reliable performance in harsh subsea conditions.
Our selection of hot stabs and receptacles are constructed according to API 17H standard and can be used for such applications as fluid transfer, providing hydraulic power, injection of chemicals, monitoring and chemical dosing. All stabs and receptacles are accompanied by pressure test reports and certification for quality assurance. Most stabs and receptacles have pressure ratings to 10,000 PSI, but can be designed to handle higher pressure or higher flow.
- ROV Friendly compliant handles are 316 SS
- Hot stab bodies are Nitronic 60
- Female receptacles Nitronic 50
- Nose tips are Ni-Al-Brz
- Fittings and fasteners are 316 SS
- O-rings are 70 Durometer HNBR.
- Other materials available upon request